BGI offers multi-omics services to look across genomics, transcriptomics, epigenomics, proteomics and metabolomics, with the flexibility to customize solutions that meet your specific needs. All projects are supported by a bioinformatics infrastructure that is second to none.
Here at BGI, customer satisfaction is at the heart of what we do. We believe the formula for success is simple:
- Quality data
- Delivered on time
- At a price point that doesn't max out the project budget
In every project, we strive to meet these criteria. Read on for more details about our multi-omics services. You may also request a consultation or no-obligation quotes today. We're sure you won't be disappointed!
Analysis Options of Proteome + Transcriptome Correlation Analysis
Analysis Options of Metabolome + Metagenome Correlation Analysis
Analysis Options of Quantitative Proteome + Phosphoproteome Correlation Analysis
- Proteomics + Transcriptomics
- Quantitative Proteomics + Phosphoproteomics
- Metabolomics + Metagenomics / 16S
- Metabolomics + Transcriptomics / Proteomics
- Metabolomics + Genomics
- DNBSeqTM NGS Sequencers
- Mass Spectrometers (Q Exactive QF-X, QTRAP 6500+, Orbitrap Fusion Lumos Tribrid, timsTOF and more)
- Advanced Bioinformatics, Including Dr. Tom Multi-Omics Integration Analysis
- Sample Extraction
- Single Cell Sequencing
- Premade Library Sequencing
- Correlation Analysis
Our Multi-Omics Technology
BGI is a leading provider of global multi-omic services enabled by our comprehensive NGS and Mass Spectrometry portfolios. We offer rapid, high-quality results at market-leading prices from our integrated NGS & Mass Spec lab in San Jose, California. Local services, with global impacts.